Skip to main content

Make Up

My yummy things came from Avon today. I ordered a lipstick but it was the wrong colour so I got my girl to go swap it. Means I've got to wait, but that's okay. I've learned to be more patient. I don't wear much makeup. Lipstick. That's it. Sometimes a bit of foundation. Not often.

It's really hard for me to find lipstick I like. It has to be matt/matte. I need it lasting - don't want to be one of those gals always looking in the compact mirror and applying in public. It has to be VERRRYYYY plum-my because that's the only thing I think suits my complexion.



Boyfriend got me a lipstick for a treat. Half price at $25. Grandaughter age 3 - makeup mad - took it out of my purse and into the other Nanna's car - waving goodbye to me with the thing in her wee hand - had to laugh.

I've not been one for this make-up-girly-kind of thing - but I think I'll have a go at it. I've put my next order in... :)


Oh and got some pots... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombie-ness for Halloween

Been busy getting printables ready for Halloween. I had a lot of fun with the zombie stuff. Click on the pics to go see or get 'em: Draw Halloween Zombies step by step Zombies to Colour and Cutouts   Ideas on how to colour the Zombies - you get a colouring page to try with, the coloured page as shown and some other coloured ones for posters or to cut out to use in your Halloween crafting. You could plaster them over books or walls. Halloween Coffins and Zombie Dollies It was fun working this out. Paper pattern provided and decorating suggestions. The perfect place for your Zombies to stay in. :)
I am here now .... MinaMaries xxx...

Skeletal Type Halloween Printables

Funky up your Halloween with wild coloured stationery, posters, flags and skeleton template for this seasons craft activities. Lined Skull and Floral Halloween Stationery Frontview Skull Posters Skull Flags Sideview Skull Posters Halloween Skeleton Template :)