Skip to main content

A Laugh and New Projects

Sometimes you just need a good laugh! This SOOOO made my day... a wee bit rude in places, but so damn hilarious! If you have seven spare minutes - do yourself a favour and watch it.




So after telling myself to slow down a bit, I went and got myself three new projects to do (What's with that?)

One of my other blogs is Maori Printables. I started it because I wanted to contribute something positive to offset the (sadness?) I felt at the Maori statistics situation. At that time, Maori sites were of a really serious nature (and still are as far as I can tell). I wanted to make something uplifting, in a fun way.That was not 'too deep' or unapproachable. So while I couldn't fix (statistics) things I could still do SOMETHING to help shed a different light on the culture.

It's found a little following with kindergartens, Kohanga Reo, and primary schools. I am not a teacher or fluent in the language - my 'work' has been at home, so most of the posts are just guesses of what I think people might want. The blog lay dormant for a while, mostly because I ran out of ideas, but readers kept coming and subscribing so I have decided to extend Maori Printables to include things for Maori Language adult learners.Won't get a chance to get onto it until next year - but can plan.

Started another writing site thing - will tell you about it if it doesn't fizzle.

Signed up for another year of study.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am here now .... MinaMaries xxx...

Zombie-ness for Halloween

Been busy getting printables ready for Halloween. I had a lot of fun with the zombie stuff. Click on the pics to go see or get 'em: Draw Halloween Zombies step by step Zombies to Colour and Cutouts   Ideas on how to colour the Zombies - you get a colouring page to try with, the coloured page as shown and some other coloured ones for posters or to cut out to use in your Halloween crafting. You could plaster them over books or walls. Halloween Coffins and Zombie Dollies It was fun working this out. Paper pattern provided and decorating suggestions. The perfect place for your Zombies to stay in. :)

Skeletal Type Halloween Printables

Funky up your Halloween with wild coloured stationery, posters, flags and skeleton template for this seasons craft activities. Lined Skull and Floral Halloween Stationery Frontview Skull Posters Skull Flags Sideview Skull Posters Halloween Skeleton Template :)