Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Making Your Own A5 Wallpaper Covered Journal

Making a journal..... from cardboard, wallpaper or scrap paper and copy paper.

I've made a few of these babies - they are easier to make than you might think.  The time guide below should be fairly true even if you have never made one before.


Time Guide

Part 1: making the cover - takes about 30 mins plus drying time
Part 2: The Signatures - takes about 10 mins
Part 3: Readying the Spine - takes about 5mins
Part 4: The Binding -takes about 30 mins



Other stuff you need:
  • glue
  • packing tape
  • needle
  • crochet cotton or strong thread
  • awl or other pointy tool
  • scissors

This is currently my fav gift of choice to make and give to my mates....


Wanna have a go? Start here: Wallpaper Covered Journal



Decided I was gonna keep this for myself (ahh ha ha ha haaaaa...manic laughter)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...