Skip to main content

One Page Notebook and Moving

In the middle of the 'move'. Boxes everywhere... a happy jumbly mess. Have not found the wireless modem...but must have the net, so clunking about 'til I find it. Have not found the kitchen gear, but two pots and a pan will suffice. The cat didn't run away. All this work to do and all I can think is that the baking tins are empty. So hot, so the baking will have to wait 'til the cooler hours.

Have some projects up my sleeve...camera is broken, got to get a new one. So I'm working on stuff anyway...things in different stages waiting to be photographed. (More mess).

I have decided to only buy necessary basic craft stuff for a while...must use the stuff I already have. There's quite a bit of it. On the other hand, it's so good having a choice of stuff when you're creating. Also going to re-purpose stuff...crappy test prints and other crappy bits of pretty paper.

My problem is I get this stuff and just look at it, because it's too pretty /good to use...or I might think of something better to use it on later. Every year my mates get me a notebook for my birthday. (They know I love stationery). The only thing in these books is on the inner cover..."For my birthday (year I got it) from Shona and Dom" Yep, things gotta change around here.

A craft sheet (by me) over at Warehouse Stationery... a one page notebook to print, cut and fold. These things would be good for extra journaling in your scrap layouts or journal pages.

Eight ruled mini pages, pink or green birdie covers or a plain one to customise for yourself.
Get it heerrrree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am here now .... MinaMaries xxx...

Zombie-ness for Halloween

Been busy getting printables ready for Halloween. I had a lot of fun with the zombie stuff. Click on the pics to go see or get 'em: Draw Halloween Zombies step by step Zombies to Colour and Cutouts   Ideas on how to colour the Zombies - you get a colouring page to try with, the coloured page as shown and some other coloured ones for posters or to cut out to use in your Halloween crafting. You could plaster them over books or walls. Halloween Coffins and Zombie Dollies It was fun working this out. Paper pattern provided and decorating suggestions. The perfect place for your Zombies to stay in. :)

Skeletal Type Halloween Printables

Funky up your Halloween with wild coloured stationery, posters, flags and skeleton template for this seasons craft activities. Lined Skull and Floral Halloween Stationery Frontview Skull Posters Skull Flags Sideview Skull Posters Halloween Skeleton Template :)