Skip to main content

Rest - What's That?

I am inundated with self imposed work! I cannot sleep for ideas that spiral, circle and grow. I want to do so many geeky online things... hmmmmm....

While I was studying, I kept getting told that I should hone/focus and stop spreading myself so thin. Indeed, I did try to do that - and got bored as hell.

In my final year, a kind tutor told me 'Just go with it'. I was so close to finishing that it probably didn't matter much at that stage - but that was permissible freedom - thrown down by authority - and I went wildly off in lots of directions - happy as hell. And still do.

I could not imagine sitting down all day doing logos, business cards or having to be polite to difficult clients - I could just see myself going quietly batty.

I'm not averse to hard slog, - kind of welcome it. My folks told me I like to do things the hard way. I'm not a sheep. I don't just follow, never have. If I can work out an alternative way to accept things and make my life happier I go for it.

Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. When it does it feels as if you are in flight. When it doesn't - you might try a couple more things or just toss it.

I like to learn. I like a challenge. I like to problem-solve. I like a million things going on in my head. I just guess I just love to be geekily thin (don't tell the body).

http://craftfound.com/all-true-romance-coloured-journal-panel-1/
Here's a page from the latest free printable series - from an 'All True Romance' public domain comic book. I need a new printer - and when I get one I'll be itching to cut and paste these pictures into yet another book!

Click on the pic to go get it xxx...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am here now .... MinaMaries xxx...

Zombie-ness for Halloween

Been busy getting printables ready for Halloween. I had a lot of fun with the zombie stuff. Click on the pics to go see or get 'em: Draw Halloween Zombies step by step Zombies to Colour and Cutouts   Ideas on how to colour the Zombies - you get a colouring page to try with, the coloured page as shown and some other coloured ones for posters or to cut out to use in your Halloween crafting. You could plaster them over books or walls. Halloween Coffins and Zombie Dollies It was fun working this out. Paper pattern provided and decorating suggestions. The perfect place for your Zombies to stay in. :)

Skeletal Type Halloween Printables

Funky up your Halloween with wild coloured stationery, posters, flags and skeleton template for this seasons craft activities. Lined Skull and Floral Halloween Stationery Frontview Skull Posters Skull Flags Sideview Skull Posters Halloween Skeleton Template :)